- Models covered: All Ford Car models 1960 thru 1968
- Pages: 5,445
- Format: USB Flash Drive
- Requirements: USB port and Adobe Reader
- Activation: Activation required if downloaded to computer
- Operating System: Windows
- Manufacturer: Forel Publishing Company, LLC
||Products are licensed and approved by the Ford Motor Company.
Ford Oval and nameplates are registered trademarks owned and licensed by the Ford Motor Company. Manufactured by the Forel Publishing Company, LLC
All products are produced in Adobe Reader (pdf) format to retain the exact look and feel of the original manual. Simply scroll through the pages and sections like reading a normal printed manual. In addition, unlike a printed version, each page can be printed (or reprinted, if damaged in the garage), zoom in to over 1200% to see the exact details, and you can search for keywords.
- Windows only
- USB Flash Drive – View directly from USB (no installation required)
- Printable – Print only the pages you need
- Searchable – Search the entire manual in seconds
- Zoom – Zoom in to over 1200% to see the exact details
- Bookmarked – Manual is bookmarked to locate sections in seconds
- Money Back Guarantee – We stand behind the quality of our products
- Licensed – Our products are approved and licensed by Ford Motor Company
Product Requirements and Restrictions:
- Adobe Reader – Adobe Reader only. No third party viewers
So why the PDF security? Simple, to give you the best product on the market. Other low quality manuals with fuzzy scans and no search capability do not need security because the internet pirates only target the best quality on the market ? those produced by Forel Publishing. As a result, we encrypt all our PDF eBooks to ensure authenticity to you, the customer. So, if you are considering buying other eBooks, ask the question: “Do they use serial number activation to prevent piracy?” If not, you may be buying a hard to read, low quality knockoff.
Trouble with our product? We are here to help! Just like old cars and trucks, not everything works like it should. So, if you have any trouble with the installation or activation of our manual, just contact us and we WILL get it working for you. We stand behind our products!