Title: 1966 Ford Truck Shop Manual
- Models covered: Ford trucks built in the US and Canada. For example, 1966 Ford Light and Medium Trucks, Bronco, Bus Models, Club Wagon, F-100, F-200, F-350, F-500, F-600, Bus, Parcel, P-350, P-400, P-500, P-600, P-5000, Motor Home, M-350, M-400, M-500, and more. (Does NOT cover Econoline and Ranchero).
- Pages: 1,448
- Requirements: Adobe Reader
- Operating System: Windows, MAC iOS, and Android
- Manufacturer: Forel Publishing Company, LLC
Description: This manual contains all four volumes to provide complete service information for all Ford trucks built in the US and Canada. For example, 1966 Ford Light and Medium Trucks, Bronco, Bus Models, Club Wagon, F-100, F-200, F-350, F-500, F-600, Bus, Parcel, P-350, P-400, P-500, P-600, P-5000, Motor Home, M-350, M-400, M-500, and more. This is an electronic version of the original manual used by the Ford dealership mechanics to guide them through repairs and maintenance. Each section provides information on the operation of major systems, diagnostics, troubleshooting, overhaul, as well as the removal and installation of major components. Step-by-step procedures for trouble shooting, cleaning and inspecting, repairing, and replacing the various parts, assemblies, and systems on these vehicles are presented.
This manual also contains maintenance and lubrication data as well as a tabulation of service specifications. Detailed illustrations of many of the service operations are given here. Disassembled views of the principal units show the various parts in the order of their disassembly or assembly. In many cases, a glance at these illustrations will tell you all you need to know about how the parts go together. Written in an easy to understand format, this manual contains instructions designed for the novice and the expert. In addition, this manual is filled with illustrations, photographs, and diagrams that help in the identification of parts and proper assembly. [View Product Sample]
This product was produced in Adobe Reader (pdf) format to retain the same look and feel of the original manual. Simply scroll through the pages and sections just like reading a normal printed manual. In addition, each page can be printed and reprinted, if damaged in the garage. Need to see more detail? The zoom feature allows you to magnify pages to over 1200% to see details too small to see in a printed manual. Another great feature is the ability to search the entire manual by keywords.
- Windows, MAC iOS, and Android Operating System Compatible
- USB Flash Drive – Save your manual to a USB flash drive for total portability
- Printable – Print only the pages you need
- Searchable – Search the entire manual in seconds
- Zoom – Zoom in to over 1200% to see the exact details
- Bookmarked – Manual is bookmarked to locate sections in seconds
- Money Back Guarantee – We stand behind the quality of our products
- Licensed – Our products are approved and licensed by Ford Motor Company
||This product is licensed and approved by the Ford Motor Company.
Ford Oval and nameplates are registered trademarks owned and licensed by the Ford Motor Company. Manufactured by the Forel Publishing Company, LLC
|This product was produced using Adobe Reader, the original developers of the Portable Document Format (pdf). There are many other companies that have created PDF Viewers, but we strongly recommend using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Adobe Reader is FREE! Download the latest version from Adobe at: https://get.adobe.com/reader/|
Trouble with our product? We are here to help! Just like old cars and trucks, not everything works like it should. So, if you have any trouble with the installation or activation of our manual, just contact us and we WILL get it working for you. We stand behind our products!
There are no reviews yet.