Title: 1967 Mustang Part and Body Illustrations
- Models covered: Mustang
- Pages: 234
- Requirements: Adobe Reader
- Operating System: Windows, MAC iOS, and Android
- Manufacturer: Forel Publishing Company, LLC
Description: The 1967 Mustang Part & Body Illustrations manual is a comprehensive collection of detailed part and body illustrations that are extremely useful for any restoration project. For example, part illustrations are “exploded? to show not only the parts of a component, but can be used to identify the basic part number of virtually every nut, washer, etc. The exploded body illustrations show the locations of trim pieces, mouldings, weatherstriping, how sheet metal was assembled, etc. How many washers do you need on the Pitman Arm or what direction is the rear axle yoke bearing? Just look up the illustration and see what it look like! [View Product Sample]
All illustrations are from an original Ford Motor Company publication so you can be assured of its accuracy. With extensive bookmarks and indexes, finding the illustration you need is easy. If you want to make your restoration project easier, this is the manual you should have.
This product was produced in Adobe Reader (pdf) format to retain the same look and feel of the original manual. Simply scroll through the pages and sections just like reading a normal printed manual. In addition, each page can be printed and reprinted, if damaged in the garage. Need to see more detail? The zoom feature allows you to magnify pages to over 1200% to see details too small to see in a printed manual. Another great feature is the ability to search the entire manual by keywords.
- Windows, MAC iOS, and Android Operating System Compatible
- USB Flash Drive – Save your manual to a USB flash drive for total portability
- Printable – Print only the pages you need
- Searchable – Search the entire manual in seconds
- Zoom – Zoom in to over 1200% to see the exact details
- Bookmarked – Manual is bookmarked to locate sections in seconds
- Money Back Guarantee – We stand behind the quality of our products
- Licensed – Our products are approved and licensed by Ford Motor Company
||This product is licensed and approved by the Ford Motor Company.
Ford Oval and nameplates are registered trademarks owned and licensed by the Ford Motor Company. Manufactured by the Forel Publishing Company, LLC
|This product was produced using Adobe Reader, the original developers of the Portable Document Format (pdf). There are many other companies that have created PDF Viewers, but we strongly recommend using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Adobe Reader is FREE! Download the latest version from Adobe at: https://get.adobe.com/reader/|
Trouble with our product? We are here to help! Just like old cars and trucks, not everything works like it should. So, if you have any trouble with the installation or activation of our manual, just contact us and we WILL get it working for you. We stand behind our products!