Title: 1965 Comet, Falcon, Fairlane, Mustang Shop Manual
- Pages: 690
- Format: eBook Download (immediate delivery – no shipping charges)
- Requirements: Adobe Reader
- Operating System: Windows, iOS MAC, or Android
- Manufacturer: Forel Publishing Company, LLC
Description: The 1965 Mustang, Fairlane, Falcon, Comet Shop Manual is the original manual used by the Ford dealership mechanics to guide them through repairs and maintenance. Each section provides information on the operation of major systems, diagnostics, troubleshooting, overhaul, as well as the removal and installation of major components. Written in an easy to understand format, this manual contains step-by-step instructions designed for the novice and the expert. In addition, this manual is filled with illustrations, photographs, and diagrams that help in the identification of parts and proper assembly. [View Product Sample]
||Products are licensed and approved by the Ford Motor Company.
Ford Oval and nameplates are registered trademarks owned and licensed by the Ford Motor Company. Manufactured by the Forel Publishing Company, LLC
All products are produced in Adobe Reader (pdf) format to retain the exact look and feel of the original manual. Simply scroll through the pages and sections like reading a normal printed manual. In addition, unlike a printed version, each page can be printed (or reprinted, if damaged in the garage), zoom in to over 1200% to see the exact details, and you can search for keywords.
- Windows Operating System Compatible
- Printable – Print only the pages you need
- Searchable – Search the entire manual in seconds
- Zoom – Zoom in to over 1200% to see the exact details
- Bookmarked – Manual is bookmarked to locate sections in seconds
- Money Back Guarantee – We stand behind the quality of our products
- Licensed – Our products are approved and licensed by Ford Motor Company
Trouble with our product? We are here to help! Just like old cars and trucks, not everything works like it should. So, if you have any trouble with the installation or activation of our manual, just contact us and we WILL get it working for you. We stand behind our products!