Title: How to Read and Understand Vacuum Diagrams
- Models covered: All Ford makes and model with vacuum lines
- Pages: 107
- Requirements: Adobe Reader
- Author: Ford Motor Company
- Publisher: Forel Publishing Company, LLC
Description: This is a digital reproduction of the original Ford printed manual for vacuum line diagrams. The “How to Read and Understand Vacuum Diagrams” is a digital reproduction of the original Ford OEM Technician’s Reference Book. This manual explains such things a vacuum theory, how vacuum works, understanding diagrams, vacuum diagrams and schematics, vacuum system diagnosis, and much more.
This manual was originally produced by the Ford Parts and Service Divisions Training and Publications Department CTP-1983-6 printed in July 1983. The vacuum line diagrams in this manual can help identify vacuum problems on such vehicles like the Ford F-150.
- Vacuum Theory and Applications
- Vacuum Control Devices
- Vacuum System Schematic Diagrams
- Vacuum System Diagnosis
- Vacuum System Variations
- Nylon Vacuum Hoses
This product is produced using Adobe Reader (pdf) format to retain the same look and feel of the original manual. Simply scroll through the pages and sections just like reading a normal printed manual. Another key point is that each page can be printed and reprinted if damaged in the garage. Need to see more detail? The zoom feature allows you to magnify pages to over 1200% to see details too small to see in a printed manual. Finally, another great feature is the ability to search the entire manual by keywords.
- Digital Reproduction of the Ford OEM manual
- USB Flash Drive – Save your manual to a USB flash drive for total portability
- Printable – Print only the pages you need
- Searchable – Search the entire manual in seconds
- Zoom – Zoom in to over 1200% to see the exact details
- Bookmarked – Locate sections in seconds
- Money Back Guarantee – We stand behind the quality of our products
- Licensed – Our products are approved and licensed by Ford Motor Company
||This product is licensed and approved by the Ford Motor Company.
Ford Oval and nameplates are registered trademarks owned and licensed by the Ford Motor Company. Manufactured by the Forel Publishing Company, LLC
|This product is produced using Adobe Reader, the original developers of the Portable Document Format (pdf). There are many other companies that have created PDF Viewers, but we strongly recommend using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Adobe Reader is FREE! Download the latest version from Adobe at: https://get.adobe.com/reader/|
Trouble with our product? We are here to help! Just like old cars and trucks, not everything works like it should. So, if you have any trouble with the installation or activation of our manual, just contact us and we WILL get it working for you. We stand behind our products!